Quality is not
no matter what
time or budget
Executive Interiors Pty Ltd is a privately owned professional project and construction management company that specialises in corporate office fit outs, base building refurbishments and strip outs.
Executive Interiors’ directors and staff have been involved in the corporate office fit out sector since 1990 and provide a wealth of experience in delivering many quality office fit outs over the past two decades.
Our philosophy is to provide every client with a service that goes above and beyond expectations. It is why we’ve had so many repeat clients over the years and is the sole contributor to our success and longevity. We believe in this ideal and we stand by it. It is what makes us Executive Interiors.
As head contractor, our projects typically range in size from 200–5,000m2 engaging all services contractors. In this way, our clients are confident in the fact that all site coordination is supervised by our experienced management team who work pragmatically with project designers to ensure that client objectives and design intent is always met.
We operate nationally, so wherever your project is located, you can rest assured that our dedicated and proficient management team will deliver your project within the desired timeframe and budget.
With our professional knowledge and technical expertise, we can execute a fit out of any scale, size or complexity, and seek to deliver every project with the same ‘executive’ partnered approach.
With Executive Interiors you will receive the utmost attention to detail from outset to completion with one allocated team.
We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.
in its own
From our initial meeting, Executive Interiors will identify any potential risks that may affect your particular project.
As there are many intelligent ways to reduce cost and time, we take a partnership approach by working with our clients and their designers to provide an integral contribution to the project team. This contribution ensures the project is delivered to the expectation of our clients.
We take your design and documentation, prepare and package all specifications, and issue tenders to the invited sub contractors to ensure the most cost effective market rate is achieved for our clients.
- Dilapidation/Condition report identifying any potential landlord defects
- Prepare a complete detailed scope of works for issue with tender packages including conditions of contract
- Issue trade package drawings for tender with official invitation
- Issue furniture plans, schedules and specifications to furniture suppliers for tender with official invitation
- Issue joinery drawings, elevations and details to joinery for tender with official invitation
- Full tender analysis to ensure the most cost effective outcome for the project
- Presentation of complete detailed budget costing
- Contract Agreement
- Preparation and submission of required documentation to landlord for approval if required
- Preparation and submission of required documentation for Statutory Approvals whether Local Council or Principal Certifying Authority if required
- Sub-contractor post tender negotiation interviews
- Sub-contractor contract review and agreement
- Building owner/management inductions
- Implement Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implement Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Implement Environmental policies and procedures
- Site specific inductions with contracted sub-contractors
- Site Establishment
- Risk Assessments and SWEMS
- Pre-starts on a daily basis
- Toolbox talks on a weekly basis or as required
- Coordination of all sub-contractors on site
- Weekly contractor site meetings
- Weekly client meetings
- Continually manage progress on site
- OH&S, Quality and Environmental procedure management
- Document Control/Contract Administration
- Program Management
- Budget/Cost Management
- Report financially to the client
- Management and control of RFIs
- Management of deliveries to site
- Sub-contractor payments and Statutory Declarations
- Defects rectification
- Local Council/PCA occupancy certification inspections
- Final Detailed clean of all surfaces and flooring
- Complete Project Handover
- As-installed drawing collation and submission to landlord
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Training in any aspect of installed sub contracted services (Security/Access Control, Audio Visual equipment, etc.)
Specialising in corporate office construction and project management since 1990
Get in Contact
with us to
to discuss your
ACN 156 290 854
ABN 46 426 644 042
Private Propriety Company